Q. Can I use other libraries as part of University of London?


In most cases, undergraduate students have reference access to use printed items.  Postgraduate students, research students and academic staff may register to borrow items from many other University libraries.   Full details can be found here. 

The SCONUL Access scheme is your passport to use other H.E libraries, in London and elsewhere.


  • Last Updated 27 Mar 2017
  • Views 60
  • Answered By Derek Mackenzie

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0   0