Q. Why can't I access articles on RCNi?
When trying to read articles on RCNi the page does not load properly or you are asked to sign in again.
RCNi Journals have moved to a new platform and this has caused some problems. We are working with RCNi to resolve these, meanwhile we have the following workaround to allow you to read your articles:
- Use Internet Explorer or Microsoft Edge.
- Search for the title of the Journal in CityLibrary Search or the Journals A-Z
- Follow the links to access the online content
- Select 'Current Issue' or 'Previous Issues' from the menu bar at the top of the journal home page
- Select the volume that you want from the drop down list
- Then select the appropriate issue to read