Q. I am a member of staff and need to upload my research. How do I do it?


You need to log in with your City username and password to your profile at https://publications.city.ac.uk/

You can find guides on how to add research to your profile in our LibGuide at http://libguides.city.ac.uk/openaccess


  • Last Updated 04 Dec 2017
  • Views 30
  • Answered By Rhav Lutchman

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0   0