How do I Claim or Reject publications in Elements?

Answered By: Rhav Lutchman
Last Updated: 24 Jan 2023 Views: 166

  1. Navigate to your Publications list in Elements.

Elements Hompage higlighting Step 1 described above


  1. Click on the Pending tab to see a list of publications the system thinks you have authored using named based searching of databases such as Scopus, Web of Science.
  2. Claim any publications you’ve authored, and Reject those that the system has incorrectly assigned to you.

Pending page highlighting steps 2 and 3 described above.

Search Ask Us

Related topics