Answered By: Stefanie McDade Last Updated: 17 May 2022 Views: 6740
How can I get help with OSCOLA?
We have lots of OSCOLA help and guidance on our Citing and Referencing for Law Library Guide.
In particular, we always recommend that law students have a look at our interactive OSCOLA tutorial, as this may have the answers you are looking for.
If you have a specific issue which is not covered in our Library Guide, you can make an appointment with a Law Librarian.
How can I create OSCOLA footnotes in Microsoft Word?
To create an OSCOLA footnote:
- Open up a Microsoft Word document and start typing your document.
- When you are ready to insert a reference, select the References tab.
- Put your cursor in the relevant place of your text.
- Select Insert Footnote in the ribbon at the top.
- A superscript number will be inserted and you will also be able to start typing your footnote at the bottom of the page.