Answered By: Fiona Paterson Last Updated: 09 Jan 2020 Views: 47
Ebsco are working on resolving the issue with exporting references to Refworks. In the meantime, please follow these instructions to manually save and export records:
1. Conduct a search.
2. Click on the Add to folder icon for each of the results you want to save.
3. Click on the Folder icon in the upper right-hand corner.
4. Re-select the references to export.
5. Click on the Export icon.
6. Click the radio button in front of Direct Export in RIS Format. (endnote etc.)
Note: Uncheck the Remove these items from folder after saving option, if you want items to remain in the folder after performing the export function.
7. Click Save. This will produce a file named "delivery.ris".
8. Select the location where you want to save the file if it doesn't automatically download.
9. Log in to RefWorks.
For new RefWorks:
Select Import references.
You can then drop the export file onto the page or browse for it.
RefWorks will recognize the RIS format and ask what database it is from.
Choose RIS and click Import.
Your records should automatically appear in the Last Imported folder.