Answered By: Fiona Paterson Last Updated: 09 Jan 2020 Views: 7
Refworks are working on resolving the issue with importing references from Ovid. In the meantime, please follow these instructions to manually save and export records:
1. Conduct a search.
2. Tick each of the results you want to export.
3. Select + My Projects from the top of the page.
4. Select Go to My Projects.
5. Re-tick the references to export.
6. Click on the Export icon.
7. Select RIS from the dropdown for Format.
8. Click Export. This will produce a file named "ris.ris".
9. Save the file.
10. Select the location where you want to save the file if it doesn't automatically download.
11. Log in to RefWorks.
For new RefWorks:
Select Import references.
You can then drop the export file onto the page or browse for it.
RefWorks will recognize the RIS format and ask what database it is from.
Choose RIS and click Import.
Your records should automatically appear in the Last Imported folder.