Answered By: Samantha Halford Last Updated: 23 Jan 2020 Views: 27
WRDS (Wharton Research Data Services) is a business data research service which allows you to search a range of research datasets to which we subscribe using a common interface. You can see a list of the datasets we subscribe to here.
You need to create an account to use WRDS.
- Click 'Register' on the WRDS homepage
- Register using your City email address
- Under 'Affiliation Type', postgraduate and undergraduate students should select 'Masters Student'
- You will receive an email within two working days asking you to agree to the Terms & Conditions
- Follow the instructions in the email to finish setting up your account.
To learn to use WRDS, use the 'Support' tab in the top right hand corner.