What should I do if I've lost my City card?

Answered By: Julie Dutton
Last Updated: 18 Nov 2021 Views: 61

If you are a City, University of London student, you can obtain a replacement City card from the Student Centre.

City, University of London Staff should contact Security Services.

If you are an external member please email Library Services (library@city.ac.uk) to arrange a replacement.

Remember that you cannot enter any of the libraries without a City card.

Ask Us

Related topics