Answered By: Dita Krauze
Last Updated: 02 Jul 2020 Views: 19

Alternative formats can be provided to students who have been recommended this adjustment by the Disability or Neurodiversity Support departments. If the Library has received a referral, we will contact you to discuss your preferences.

To get a referral, please contact to arrange an appointment with a Disability Advisor or for an appointment with a Neurodiversity Tutor.

See our alternative formats guidance for more information.

Ask Us