Answered By: Derek Mackenzie Last Updated: 08 Jul 2020 Views: 49
Whilst much of the campus remains closed and to comply with public health measures, students and staff visiting the University must confirm any arrangements in advance. This includes bookings for the limited number of study spaces being provided at Northampton Square Library and confirming a collection time slot if you have requested books to pick up. These services will be available from Tuesday 14th July.
Any member of the University (students and staff) should review and confirm the following points before attending City premises:
- you or anyone in your household has not had coronavirus in the last 14 days
- you do not have a new, continuous cough that has developed in the last 7 days
- you do not feel as if you have had a high temperature in the last 7 days
- you have not lost your sense of smell or taste (anosmia) over the last 14 days
- No one in your household had had a new, continuous cough, a high temperature or loss of sense of smell or taste (anosmia) over the last 14 days
- you do not feel unwell with other potential symptoms of COVID-19 (e.g. muscle pain, fatigue)
If you cannot confirm all of the above, then you are advised not to attend and contact NHS 111 reporting your condition.
We advise that you adhere to the latest Public Health and Government Guidance on travel to and from campus.