Answered By: Alex Giles Last Updated: 10 Aug 2020 Views: 32
From Tuesday 14th July, items available from the Northampton Square Library will be available for onsite collection. It will not be possible to browse or retrieve items from the shelves, and items will need to be requested via CityLibrary Search.
How: Request item in the normal way via CityLibrary Search ie as if you are requesting a hold/reservation.
When: We will email you when your requested items are ready to collect. You must book a pick-up date and time within the next 7 days to come and collect your items. Pick-up slots will be available Monday-Friday, either 10:00-13:00 or 13:00-16:00
Where: Pick up at NSQ Level 2 at your booked time slot.
Things to remember:
- Unless you have also pre-booked a study spaces you will not be permitted to stay in the library after collecting your books.
- We are unable to post requested items - only in-person collection is available.
- The service is only available to current City students and staff.
- Once you have booked your collection time, we will issue the requested items on your account. This is to make the pick-up process as smooth as possible and reduce unnecessary handling of cards and books.
- A maximum of 10 requests is permitted on your library account at any time.
- Anything borrowed between now and early September will be on loan to you until 5th October 2020.
- Due to parts of the campus remaining closed, we are unable to request items from Business or Law libraries at present. We will update this page as and when this changes.