Answered By: Jessica Wykes Last Updated: 07 May 2021 Views: 3
The Drama Online collection features full-text plays and supporting critical and contextual material relating to works from the classical era to the present day. The collection features the theatre lists of Methuen Drama, the Arden Shakespeare and Faber and Faber.
- Go to City Library Search and search for "Drama Online".
- Select result item one from the list. It has a green arrow next to it.
- From the Drama Online homepage select the ‘Log In’ link in the top right-hand corner.
- On the following page look under the heading 'Helpful Tips'. Under bullet point 2: "To log in via your institution using Shibboleth" open the Shibboleth Login Page link.
- In the "which organisation would you like to sign in with?" field, start typing "City, University of London". It will appear as an option in the result list below and you can select the link.
For more information see guidance on browsing and searching in Drama Online.