Answered By: Fiona Paterson
Last Updated: 05 Jun 2023 Views: 489

You can access RefWorks by either searching CityLibrary Search or going directly to RefWorks.

Further details on how to use RefWorks can be found in the RefWorks Guide.


To continue to use your RefWorks account after you have graduated, log in to Refworks and change the user type to Alumni. This can be done by selecting Update your profile from the top right of the screen.

Search Ask Us

Related topics