Q. I have lost my ID Card what should I do?


If you are a City, University of London student you can obtain a replacement ID card from the Student Centre.

Cass students can also apply at the Library Service Desk at the Cass Learning Resource Centre.

City, University of London Staff should contact Security Services.

If you are an external member please email Library Services (library@city.ac.uk) to arrange a replacement.

Remember that you cannot enter any of the libraries without a City ID card.

  • Last Updated 04 Dec 2017
  • Views 73
  • Answered By Derek Mackenzie

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0   0