Q. Can Alumni access RefWorks?


Good news if you are a City Alumni, you can still access RefWorks after you have graduated, as long as as the University continues to subscribe to RefWorks.

To continue to use your RefWorks account, just log into RefWorks. At the top right of the screen, select Update your profile and then just change the type of user to Alumni.

This will then allow you to continue using your account after you leave City.

If you need to transfer references from one RefWorks account to another, please see our Adding references page.

  • Last Updated 08 Dec 2017
  • Views 65
  • Answered By Alex Asman

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0   0